The holiday magic returns UNDER the parkade this winter at Fridays on Front, the Holiday Edition!
Presented by Douglas College and Downtown New West BIA
Discover New West WinterFest, a celebration of holiday events in our city including the return of Fridays on Front.
The Downtown New West BIA is thrilled to bring back Fridays on Front the Holiday Edition happening UNDER the parkade on Front Street, December 13th from 5:00-9:00pm. Admission is FREE!
Highlights (subject to change):
Fan favorite food trucks will be serving up delicious street eats; Slavic Rolls, Mo-Bacon, Fryingpan, Boca'o Spanish Tapas, Bread & Cheese, Mr. Arancino, Hugs by Mollie's Minis and Salty's Lobster Shack.
Sip on mulled wine by Pacific Breeze Winery and award winning local beer by Steel & Oak as you browse through the New West Craft holiday artisan market. New West Craft vendors include: Solasta Chocolate, Royal City Donuts, Relic Lighting, Spring Wood Studios, Dilly Dally, Brand Squawk and more.
Getting here has never been easier, we are located steps away from 2 Skytrain stations or come by Evo Car Share.
The Arts Council of New Westminster will be spreading some serious cheer with your favourite holiday jingles!
Bar Service will be available from 5:00 to 8:30pm (19 years +) Please drink responsibly! Here are a few other need to knows:
• Intoxicated persons may not enter or will be removed from the event
• If you appear under the age of 30, you will be required to show 2 pieces of ID
• Beer and wine tokens are non-refundable. $5 for beer and $7 for wine
• Beer and wine tokens will be sold from 5pm to 8:20pm, bar service ends at 8:30pm
• Beer and wine tokens can be purchased by cash or credit card, no debit available
• No outside beverages of any kind will be permitted
• No bicycles or skateboards permitted
• All vendors are subject to change without notice