Since 2019, we've heard over and over again how important this weekly street social is to our community and how much it has been missed. So, we're thrilled to announce that at long last, Fridays on Front is back!
Fridays on Front features:
- Live entertainment curated by Bully's Studios and U.C.A.S.S.
- Kids activities by Family Place
- Local food vendors + your favourite food trucks
- Mini artisan market by New West Craft
- Fully licensed event with Steel & Oak beer + Pacific Breeze Wine
Find us on the Front Street Mews between 6th and McKenzie Streets, only a 5-minute walk away from Columbia Skytrain Station.
Here's what you NEED TO KNOW before coming:
- Attendance is free!
- We suggest taking transit, walking or biking to the event. Parking is limited, please plan a safe ride home.
- Purchase your bar tokens first then head to one of two bars to redeem them (Visa/Mastercard strongly preferred, cash may be accepted with limited change)
- Beer and wine will be available between 5 pm and 8:30 pm. Token sales will end at 8:20 pm sharp!
- Bar pricing: can of 473ml beer is $6.50, 5oz glass of wine is $7 (Lookout Society will be collecting empty cans in support of their I's on the Street program, look for their booth)
- You must be 19+ and provide 2 pieces of valid ID to purchase bar tokens
- No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted. We'll have plenty of them inside!
- Intoxicated persons may not enter/will be removed from the event area
- Beer and wine tokens are NON-REFUNDABLE but they’re valid to use at any of the 6 event dates!
Fridays on Front is now over for 2022, thank you to everyone who attended!