Did you love Fridays on Front this summer? We are bringing this event back for one night only. Get ready for the Holiday Edition coming to Downtown New West on Friday, December 14th! RSVP ON FACEBOOK NOW!
We are thrilled to introduce Fridays on Front - Holiday Edition presented by Douglas College and the Downtown New West BIA, happening UNDER the parkade on Front Street (near 4th), Friday December 14th from 4:00-9:00pm. Admission is FREE!
The best of the best food trucks will be attending: Mo Bacon, Fryingpan, Crab Park Chowdery, JAPADOG, Brazilian Roots, Slavic Rolls, Bread & Cheese, Cannoli King and Hugs by Mollie's Minis. Steel & Oak Brewing Co. is returning to serve up award winning local beer and Pacific Breeze Winery will be pouring some warm holiday cheer.
Worried about the weather? Don’t be! We have you COVERED - literally! This special Holiday Edition will be UNDER THE PARKADE on the east end of Front Street.
We recommend taking transit as parking is very limited. There are a few designated accessible parking spots on Front Street near the event entrance in front of Army & Navy.
Here are some other fun highlights:
- New Westminster Family Place circle story time at 5:30, 6:30 and 7:30 plus kids craftivities and a scavenger hunt!
- The Stage New West is hosting crafts for kids of all ages
- Bosley's by Pet Valu and Paws Pet Centre has pet photos with Santa with proceeds going to the New Westminster Animal Shelter
- New West Craft has curated a holiday artisan market to help with your last-minute shopping
- Arts Council of New Westminster has lined up amazing live music on two stages including Puppy Cat, The Unified, Will Clements Jazz Trio, plus HWY 99 and festive carolers
This event has something for everyone; it’ll connect you to your community and is sure to ignite your holiday spirit!
Bar Service will be available from 4:00 to 8:30pm (19 years +) Please drink responsibly! Here are a few other need to knows:
- Intoxicated persons may not enter or will be removed from the event
- No minors may consume alcohol (19 years +)
- If you appear under the age of 30, you will be required to show 2 pieces of ID
- Beer and wine tokens are non-refundable and valid on December 14th only! $5 for beer and $7 for mulled wine
- Beer and wine tokens will be sold from 4pm to 8:20pm, bar service ends at 8:30pm
- Beer and wine tokens can be purchased by cash or credit card (preferred), no debit available
- No outside beverages of any kind will be permitted
- No bicycles or skateboards permitted
- All vendors are subject to change without notice, although we do our best to keep this information up to date!