Did you love Fridays on Front this summer? We are bringing this event back for one night only. Get ready for the Holiday Edition coming to Downtown New West on Friday, December 14th! RSVP ON FACEBOOK NOW!
We are thrilled to introduce Fridays on Front - Holiday Edition presented by Douglas College and the Downtown New West BIA, happening UNDER the parkade on Front Street (near 4th), Friday December 14th from 4:00-9:00pm. Admission is FREE!
The best of the best food trucks will be attending: Fryingpan, Crab Park Chowdery, JAPADOG, Brazilian Roots, Slavic Rolls, Bread & Cheese, Cannoli King and Hugs by Mollie's Minis just to name a few. Steel & Oak Brewing Co. is returning to serve up award winning local beer and Pacific Breeze Winery will be pouring some warm holiday cheer.
It’s family friendly, as always, with festive activities provided by New Westminster Family Place. New West Craft will be hosting a holiday artisan market to help with your last-minute shopping and the Arts Council of New Westminster will be programming live local music. This event has something for everyone; it’ll connect you to your community and is sure to ignite your holiday spirit.
Bar Service will be available from 4:00 to 8:30pm (19 years +) Please drink responsibly! Here are a few other need to knows:
- Intoxicated persons may not enter or will be removed from the event
- No minors may consume alcohol (19 years +)
- If you appear under the age of 30, you will be required to show 2 pieces of ID
- Beer and wine tokens are non-refundable and valid on December 14th only! $5 for beer and $7 for mulled wine
- Beer and wine tokens will be sold from 4pm to 8:20pm, bar service ends at 8:30pm
- Beer and wine tokens can be purchased by cash or credit card (preferred), no debit available
- No outside beverages of any kind will be permitted
- No bicycles or skateboards permitted
- All vendors are subject to change without notice, although we do our best to keep this information up to date!
Volunteer opportunities available - want to help out the BIA team and meet some fun people? Let us know here: